It’s time for another round of Predict the Score and win! This time you must predict the score of the Razorbacks vs. Tigers game. The game will begin at 6 p.m. on Saturday. If you want to read up on this game before making a prediction, see the Sports Seer’s column and a big story on torn loyalties at syncweekly.com.
How to enter
Leave a comment with your game prediction. If you want to add more, go for it.
Four movie passes to The Rave in Little Rock and two Sync T-shirts.
- You only may enter this specific contest once.
- Contests are open to anyone anywhere except staff of WEHCO, Inc., the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette and their immediate family members.
- The winning entry must pick the winning team and have the smallest combined difference from each team’s final score. Example: If the Hogs win by a score of 31-7, and your prediction was Hogs 30-10, your difference would be 1 + 3 = 4. If there’s a tie, a winner will be selected by a random drawing.
- You must pick the score by 30 minutes before kickoff of this game.
- Leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we will contact you if you win.
UPDATE: Looks like there’s a tie between Bryan Baker and Jorge for the prize in this week’s contest. We happen to have enough prizes this week, so both of you win! We’ll be contacting you soon about your winnings. Congratulations!