- Celebrity grad speaker by smaxwell
High school commencement — a time of endings and beginnings. You close one chapter of the book of life, that of school uniforms and spirit weeks, and open the page to frat houses and dorm life. But before that transition occurs, sitting there starry-eyed on graduation day in your gown [...]
- Best TV moms by smaxwell
With Mother’s Day on Sunday, we’re honoring the best moms in TV history. There’s more that couldn’t be listed here (Lorelai Gilmore, Carmela Soprano, Lois Griffin), but we look at just a few for this week’s Hub Poll.
- Summer movie madness by smaxwell
Summer is the season of major blockbusters: The kids are out of school, and some days it’s just too hot to even sit by the pool or even run through the sprinklers. Action-packed dramas, sci-fi thrillers, kid-friendly films and comedies galore, it’s all there for your air-conditioned, multiplex taking.
- Breakfast bonanza by smaxwell
With an entire issue dedicated to breakfast this week, we talked about everything from coffee and doughnuts to pancakes and mimosas, right down to salmon croquettes and steak and eggs. Options for the first meal of the day run the gamut, so we’ve decided we should find out what kind [...]
- Literary Arkansas by mtucker
With the 10th annual Arkansas Literary Festival upon us, we’d like to know your favorite Arkansas author. Don’t see your fave listed here? Tweet or Facebook us who we left out and you might just see your answer in print next week.
- And they're off... by mtucker
The Arkansas Derby this Saturday offers racing fans one last day at the track in Hot Springs for the season. It’s your last chance to pull for those horses which still might qualify for the big time, the Kentucky Derby, held the first Saturday in May. And while there’s something [...]
- Take me out to the ballgame by mtucker
The Arkansas Travelers open their 2013 season with a series against the Frisco RoughRiders, with the first pitch thrown tonight at 7:10 at Dickey-Stephens Park.
- Riverfest lineup by mtucker
The Riverfest lineup was released this morning and includes acts like Daughtry, Dierks Bentley, Peter Frampton, Lupe Fiasco and Kelly Rowland. This week we’re wondering which of these headliners you’re most excited about.
- NCAA bracket-ology by mtucker
- New Pope in town by mtucker
Everybody’s talking about Pope Francis this morning. What do you hope to see from the reign of the new pope?
- David about Celebrity grad speakerHoly cow! How about NOTA.
- Anonymous about Riverfest lineupWhy wasn't there a place to vote for Kelly Rowland?
- Tony Elerson about Riverfest lineupKelly Rowland is my choice but someone left her off the list.
- Charles about Body art bansIf the artist is licensed by the State Department of Health, I see no reason to prohibit this type of ...
- Strona Domowa about Ticketmaster scalping suitI am now not certain where you are getting your info, but great topic. I must spend some time studying much ...
- AIR MAX 95 about Goose huntYou really make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually something ...
- Robin about Bridge to patriotismWhy not light it up just like the Big Dam Bridge? Add red, white and blue lights. Much less tacky.
- Liz about Gripe for the picking: HalloweenThe Petite Roche Players presents a Clarke-Perry-Pike production of Richard O'Brien's cult classic musical "The Rocky Horror Show" on October ...
- barbara Winningham about Presidential perceptions: T…Presidential candidate: Mitt Romney did a fabulous job last night in the debate. I beleive he will balance the budget. ...
- fibro girl about Medical marijuana in Arkansaswhat about chronic pain diseases ??does anyone know ??like fibromyalgia??